Moseleys Solicitors
home about us services costs our people contact info directions
Contact Info
 Address & Contact Details
 Location Map
What do do if you are unhappy with our service:-

We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our . Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about how we have behaved. If you are concerned about how we have handled your money or believe that you have been treated unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic you can raise your concerns with the .

What do to if we cannot resolve your complaint:-

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
  • Within six months of receiving a final response from us to your complaint AND

  • Within one year of the date of act/omission about which you are concerned or within one year of you realising there was a concern.
You can contact the Legal Ombudsman by:


Telephone: 0300 555 0333. Minicom: 0300 555 1777


Post: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ